Search our site
Contact us for epilepsy information and support

Making a medical cannabis application

To prescribe medicinal cannabis your doctor will need to apply to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).

To complete the necessary TGA forms your doctor will need a thorough history of your seizures, general medical history and the antiepileptic medications you have tried.

To make the process easier and quicker for your doctor, Epilepsy Action Australia has developed a form for people with epilepsy to complete before your doctor’s appointment.

We have also developed a general form for those living with health conditions other than epilepsy.

Epilepsy Patient History Form

Medicinal Cannabis Patient History Form

Coming Soon

Created with Visual Composer